250g Sedanini Pasta
1 Medium Zucchini
1 Red Pepper
1 Large Potato
200g Baby Tomatoes
200g Artichoke hearts in olive oil quartered
100g Pecorino Romano grated
100 ml Vigne Vecchie Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt to taste
Fresh Pepper to taste
1. Dice potato and zucchini (about 1/2 inch cubes).
2. Seed and slice pepper into strips.
3. Cut tomatoes in half.
4. In a skillet combine olive oil, pepper, potato and zucchini and cook at medium heat until soft. Salt to taste.
5. Cook pasta for approximately 6 minutes until al dente. Salt to taste.
6. Drain pasta (save about 100 ml of cooking water).
7. Combine cooked pasta and cooked vegetables in skillet and cook together for about 1 minute. Add cooking water if necessary.
8. Add tomatoes and artichokes and mi together until well blended.
9. Set in a serving dish and sprinkle Pecorino Romano cheese and fresh pepper to taste.